- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 2/3/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Charles B. Cunningham IV of 3916 Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Dominic A. Lahrman, 20, of 308 W. Lorimier, Apt. 413, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Christopher T. Pickard, 32, of Route 1, Box 658, Campbell, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Michael J. Edmundson, 29, of 632 S. Benton, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
Brandon M. Daniels, 20, of 808 W. Gladys, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Steven Jaroszewski, 21, of 1007 E. Marta, Marquand, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving and driving without a valid license.
Miscellaneous A disturbance was reported Friday at the 400 block of North High Street.
An ex parte violation was reported Friday at the 900 block of West Independence Street.
Property damage was reported Friday at East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported Saturday at South Missouri Street.
Property damage was reported Monday at the 200 block of West Main Street.
Animal neglect was reported Saturday at Aspen Street.
A domestic dispute was reported Sunday at Donna Street.
Theft was reported Sunday at the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
A peace disturbance was reported Sunday at the 500 block of North Hope Street.