- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Eula Agnes Mayfield, 96, of St. Louis died Monday, Jan. 7, 2008, at Community Manor Nursing Home in Farmington, Mo.
She was born Nov. 10, 1911, in Mayfield (rural Patton), daughter of Frederick Johnson and Polly A. Bollinger Mayfield.
Mayfield retired as a medical assistant at Grant Clinic. She was a member of Tower Grove Baptist Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include four great-nieces and three great-nephews.
She was preceded in death by a brother and five sisters.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Slatton officiating. Burial will be in Pulliam Cemetery near Marble Hill.