- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Thomas R. Yallaly, 101, of St. Louis was baptized into the hope of Christ's resurrection, Sunday, Jan. 6, 2008.
Beloved husband of Vesta M. Gegg Yallaly 68 years; dear father of Gerald (Audur) and Thomas (Joan) Yallaly, Mary Ann (Raymond) Winkeler, Joan (Thomas) Sucher and Margaret (Larry) Bertel; dear son of the late William and Martha Yallaly; dear brother of the late Adolph, Amos, John, Fr. Jules and William Yallaly and Ruth Hahn; dear brother-in-law of Dorothy Yallaly Boyd, Anna Marie Kreitler and Doretta Herzog; dear grandfather of 13; great-grandfather of 20; uncle and friend.
He was born in St. Mary.
Yallaly was a member of White House Retreat more than 30 years, St. Cecelia Holy Name Society, and usher for 30 years.
Visitation will be from 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Kutis South County Chapel 5255 Lemay Ferry Road (at Butler Hill).
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Catherine Laboure Catholic Church. Interment will be in Resurrection Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions to St. Anthony's Hospice, St. Vincent DePaul Society, or Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital appreciated.