- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police report 1/8/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shannon D. Hudgens, 34, 606 Terry Lane, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* James M. Pyles, 30, 2423 Melrose Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jonathan D. Callier, 20, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and cost for no operator's license and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Ricky Westbrook, 46, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Misty R. Edmonds, 30, 1220 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Pulaski County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Barbara L. Morrison, 39, of Jackson, was arrested on an Iron County warrant for insufficient funds.
* Xavier D. McClure, 32, 1224 Linden St., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for fail to appear for traffic violation
* Robert D. Weissinger, 603 Mechaw St., was issued a summons for animal neglect.
* A theft of medication was reported.
* A theft of a PlayStation was reported.
* A blue bicycle and medication were reported stolen at 537 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 1507 N. Main St.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 1627 N. Main St.
* Harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Greensferry Road.
* A burglary was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* A theft of fuel was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Hillside Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of North Hope Street.