- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape/Jackson police report 1/8/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shannon D. Hudgens, 34, 606 Terry Lane, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* James M. Pyles, 30, 2423 Melrose Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jonathan D. Callier, 20, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine and cost for no operator's license and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Ricky Westbrook, 46, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Misty R. Edmonds, 30, 1220 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Pulaski County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Barbara L. Morrison, 39, of Jackson, was arrested on an Iron County warrant for insufficient funds.
* Xavier D. McClure, 32, 1224 Linden St., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for fail to appear for traffic violation
* Robert D. Weissinger, 603 Mechaw St., was issued a summons for animal neglect.
* A theft of medication was reported.
* A theft of a PlayStation was reported.
* A blue bicycle and medication were reported stolen at 537 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 1507 N. Main St.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 1627 N. Main St.
* Harassment was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Greensferry Road.
* A burglary was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.
* A theft of fuel was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Hillside Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of North Hope Street.