- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
SpongeBob melts as Ill. warms up
BELVIDERE, Ill. -- SpongeBob's melting. So are Patrick, Squidward, Gary and Plankton.
The massive made-from-snow replicas of the cast of the Nickelodeon cartoon "SpongeBob SquarePants" aren't expected to survive this week's record-setting warm weather.
Dave King spent more than 30 hours crafting the full-color snowmen in his front yard as a way to entertain his children. The snowy SpongeBob is nearly 13-feet tall.