* Southeast camps: The Southeast Missouri State baseball program will hold a select camp for grades 9 through 12 on Saturday and Jan. 13 in Houck Field House. It will run from 8 a.m. to noon. The camp will be used to teach baseball skills and evaluate players. Southeast coach Mark Hogan, assistant coaches Jeff Dodson and Chris Cafalone, and current Southeast players will conduct the camps. Info: 986-6002.
* Blues game: The Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department is sponsoring a trip to the St. Louis Blues game Jan. 19 against the Nashville Predators. Cost of the trip is $52, which includes a game ticket and transportation. The bus will leave at 10 a.m. for the 1 p.m. game. Info: 335-5421.
* Women's clinic: The Missouri Department of Conservation will host Missouri's outdoor women rabbit hunting with beagles clinic at Duck Creek Conservation Area on Feb. 9. The morning session will combine classroom and hands-on training in the field. The afternoon hunt will team participants with local rabbit hunting experts. Applicants must be at least 16 years old and are required to purchase appropriate hunting permits. Applicants born on or after Jan. 1, 1967, must complete a hunter education course in order to attend. Cost: $25. Deadline: Jan. 11. Info: Southeast Regional Office of Missouri Department of Conservation, 290-5730.
* Basketball meeting: The Heartland Officials Association will have its monthly meeting today at 6 p.m. in Room 107 of the Student Recreation Center at Southeast Missouri State. The agenda will include problem rules discussion and Part II exam questions. All basketball officials are invited to attend and apply for membership. Info: Rick Heuring, 264-3643.
* Indoor invitational: The 14th annual Saint Francis Indoor Soccer Invitational will take place Friday to Jan. 13 at the Show Me Center. The tournament is open to boys and girls competing on U-8 to U-18 teams. Each team is guaranteed three games. There's a maximum of 18 players on a team's roster and the tournament will use 6 vs. 6 for ages 14 to 18 and 7 vs. 7 for ages 8 to 13. Cost: $265. Info: 651-2297.
* Registration: The JAOSA will hold registration at Nearly Perfect Shoes on Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. to noon and Jan. 30 from 6 to 8 p.m. Info: 204-7870 or 979-0423.
* Southeast clinics: The Southeast Missouri State softball program will hold a clinic in Houck Field House on Saturday and Jan. 13 for girls ages 8 to 18. It will run from 1 to 4 p.m. daily. It will cover pitching, catching and hitting. Southeast softball coach Lana Richmond, assistant coach Jeannine Soncini and current Southeast players will conduct the clinics. Info: 986-6730 or 651-2993.
* Snowman tournament: CATA will host the Snowman Tennis Tournament Jan. 26 and 27 at the Class Act Family Fitness tennis courts. USTA rules apply and it will be a best two-out-of-three sets format with a 10-point tiebreaker for any third set. There will a men's singles 35, 55 and open, doubles open and 35, women's singles and mixed doubles divisions. Cost: $20 for singles events, $12 per person for doubles. Deadline: Jan. 23. Info: Donna Ryan, 332-1614.
* Jackson Optimist league: The Jackson Boys Optimist wrestling little league will hold registration Jan. 23, 24 and 28 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Jackson High School multipurpose gym. The league, open to boys in grades kindergarten through 6, will run from Feb. 11 through March 12, with a tournament March 13 through 15. Cost: $40. Info: Matt Wendel, 204-1179.
Submit items by mail, fax or e-mail before noon each Wednesday to be included in the calendar.