- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 1/6/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect is in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Tyrone Alphonso Jones, 19, 112 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Donna Marie Hale, 46, 320 W. Spring Valley Road, Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* Crystal Starr Gibson, 29, 312 Estate Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for driving while intoxicated and a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for writing bad checks.
* Hope Melinda Hamil, 36, 534 Oglala Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Two cases of second-degree domestic assault were reported.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Stealing was reported at 2949 Perryville Road.
* Stealing was reported in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* A security light was reported damaged at 1809 Brink St.
* A windshield wiper was reported damaged at 735 S. Ellis St.
* Rape was reported.
* Two cases of interference with custody were reported.
* An man was taken into protective custody.
* Two people were reported missing.
* A minor in possession of alcohol by consumption was reported.