- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Betty J. Weiss Gliedt was fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church, Friday, Dec. 28, 2007.
She was the beloved wife of the late Larry Gliedt; dear mother of Joyce (Wayne) Hunter of Cape Girardeau, Bob (Cathy) Dietl of Jackson, John (Michele) Dietl of Chesterfield, Mo.; dear grandmother of Kevin, Diana, Whitney and Emily; dear great-grandmother of Lillie; former wife of the late Donald Dietl; dear sister of Margaret (the late Rudy) Jurgens of Chicago, Pat Hill of Jackson; dear aunt, sister-in-law, cousin and friend.
Mrs. Gliedt was a member of Assumption Catholic Church in St. Louis, the Merry Mixers Square Dancing Club, retired from Anheuser-Busch Brewery, and was a tissue donor.
The family wishes to thank the staff of Friendship Village South County for their exceptional care and concern.
A Mass was celebrated Dec. 31 at Assumption Catholic Church with interment at Sts. Peter & Paul Cemetery in St. Louis.
Memorials to a charity of one's choice appreciated.