- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BONNE TERRE, Mo. -- Jonathan D. McClard, 17, of Jackson passed away Friday, Jan. 4, 2008, in Bonne Terre.
He was born Jan. 1, 1991, in Cape Girardeau to Daniel R. and Tracy (Wade) McClard.
McClard attended school in Jackson and had recently completed his GED with great success. He formerly was employed at Sonic in Jackson, but always loved tuning pianos with his dad.
Loving survivors include his parents of Jackson; a sister, Suzanne (Jason) Smith of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Charles McClard and fiancee Maria Deiermann, both of Jackson; paternal grandmother, Carol McClard of Jackson; maternal grandfather, Bob (Carole) Wade of Bolivar, Mo.; maternal grandmother, Vicky (Ed) Moses of Farmington, Mo.; numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather, Donald McClard.
Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, at CrossRoads Baptist Church in Jackson, followed by a memorial service at 7 p.m. with Dr. Brian Anderson officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorials to the family are appreciated.
Arrangements by McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.