- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Brandon Louis and Kenya Allyn Martin of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:39 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 23, 2007. Name, Rilyn Louis. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Martin is the former Kenya Clark, daughter of Kenneth Clark and FloAnn Clark of Scott City. She is a CNA at Missouri Veterans Home. Martin is the son of Kenton Martin and Brenda Martin of Tamms, Ill. He is a CNA at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Twin daughter and son to Jason Edward and Wendy Elizabeth McKee of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2007. Allee Elizabeth was born at 9:06 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 5 ounces. Matthew Edward was born at 9:08 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. McKee is the former Wendy Unsbee, daughter of Gregory and Brenda Unsbee of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Crowe and McGuire Orthodontics. McKee is the son of Albert and Peggy McKee of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Missouri Department of Transportation.