Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda
Sunday, January 6, 2008
7:30 p.m. Monday
City Hall, 101 Court St.
A study session follows at 8:15 p.m.
* Monthly bills
* A motion to change the board of aldermen regular meeting from 7:30 p.m. Mon., Feb 18, to Tues., Feb. 19, in observance of President's Day.
* Bill proposing an ordinance authorizing the mayor to sign depository.
* Agreements with US Bank, First Missouri State Bank, Commerce Bank and the Bank of Missouri.
* Ordinance approving the settlement agreement of the class action lawsuit with AT&T Mobility.
* Ordinance approving the settlement agreement of the class action lawsuit with U.S. Cellular.
* Motion approving appointment of Todd Schneider to fill an unexpired term on the Planning and Zoning Commission, ending May 2009.
* Ordinance approving the minor plat of Icehouse Subdivision, as submitted by Marc and Jennifer Harris and Gregory and Vicki Leet.
* Reports by the mayor, aldermen, city attorney, city administrator, and discussion of future agenda items.
* Litigation, personnel and purchase of property.
Study session agenda
* Cape Girardeau Area Magnet update by Mitch Robinson.
* Project list updates.
* Monthly departmental updates.
* Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority's request for funding.
Agenda items for Jan. 22, pending board approval:
* Public hearing to consider the rezoning of 15.52 acres of property lying immediately west of Klaus Park Village Subdivision, from R-2 (single-family residential) district and R-4 (general residential) district to R-3 (one and two-family residential) district, as submitted by James C. Green.
* Motion approving the semiannual financial statement ending Dec. 31, 2007.