- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Allen Lynn "Oopy" Eldridge, 49, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Jan. 4, 2008, at his family's home in Scott City.
He was born Sept. 14, 1958, in Cape Girardeau, son of Herbert Lloyd and Barbara Ann Boucher Eldridge.
He had worked in construction as a carpenter.
Survivors include three brothers, Tam Eldridge of Rowlett, Texas, Jon Eldridge of Call, Texas, Chris Eldridge of Scott City; three sisters, Bambi Eldridge-Chatman of Cape Girardeau, Robin Roberts, Lori Hale of Scott City; and his mother of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, with David Daniel officiating.
Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.