- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Greg W. and Kumiko Macke of Waikoloa, Hawaii, North Hawaii Community Hospital in Kamuela, 6:26 p.m. Monday, Dec. 10, 2007. Name, Ewan Kenzo. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Macke is the former Kumiko Nakayama, daughter of Takako Nakayama of Karatsu, Japan, and the late Naotaka Nakayama. She is employed by Masashi Tour of Kailua Kona, Hawaii. Macke is the son of Paul and Sharon Macke and Ray and Jo Ann Knoll, all of Jackson. He is employed by Hualalai Academy in Kailua Kona.
Daughter to Steven L. and Tami L. Williamsen of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:04 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, 2007. Name, Lauren Grace. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Williamsen is the former Tami Bouge, daughter of Don and Paula Bouge of Oran. She is employed at Crowe and McGuire Orthodontics. Williamsen is the son of David and Debra Williamsen of Marshall, Mo. He is employed by Bouge and Associates.
Daughter to Billy T. and Dawn M. Holdiness of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:07 p.m. Friday, Dec. 21, 2007. Name, Katey Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Holdiness is the former Dawn Mayberry, daughter of David Mayberry and Marie Mayberry of Scott City. Holdiness is the son of Ron Holdiness and Mary Holdiness of Jackson. He is a truck driver with Fronabarger Concreters Inc.