- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 1/5/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 6:38 p.m., emergency medical services in the 900 block of South Ellis Street.
* At 11:54 p.m., citizen assistance in the 400 block of Lorraine Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2852 Independence St.
* At 1:06 a.m., a trailer fire at 2640 Hopper Road.
* At 10:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Henderson Street.
* At 10:32 a.m., a box alarm at 200 N. Frederick St.
* At 12:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2400 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 12:31 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2800 Bloomfield Road.
* At 12:58 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of North Lorimier Street.
* At 1:07 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 3:18 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 2000 William St.
* At 3:46 p.m., a call to 400 S. Louisiana St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* Emergency medical service on Ridge Road.