Cape/Jackson police report 1/4/08
Friday, January 4, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Maurice R. McClinton, 24, 926 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of two counts of assault.
* Two domestic assaults were reported.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Rent a Center, 1220 S. Pacific St., reported a theft of furniture.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1101 William St.
* Trespassing was reported.
* Trafficking was reported.
* A 51-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of South Belleview Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Bellevue Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.