- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charles C. Stanger, 83, of Marble Hill died Thursday, Jan. 3, 2008, at Eldercare in Marble Hill.
He was born July 20, 1924, at Madison, Ind.
Stanger served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He attended the Community Church at Marble Hill.
There are no known survivors.
Visitation will be Monday from 9 a.m. to service time at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Diana Cook officiating. Burial with full military honors will follow at Bollinger County Memorial Park Pavilion.