- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PATTON, Mo. -- Kenneth Wilson Martin, 80, of Patton died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008, at his home.
He was born March 12, 1927, in Ironton, Ohio, son of William H. and Melda B. Ball Martin. He and Lillian Emma Martin were married in August 1989.
Martin retired as a packer from Procter & Gamble in St. Louis.
Survivors include his wife; a brother, Richard Martin of Perryville, Mo.; and a sister, Helen McKinney of St. Charles, Mo.
He was preceded in death by six brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
Graveside service will be at 2:30 p.m. at Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Darold Mills officiating.