- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Katherine Wood Davis and Nathan Rashad Spruiel of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:06 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2007. Name, Jaden Lily. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Davis is the daughter of Bill and Julia Davis of Jackson. She is employed at McDonald's Restaurant in Jackson. Spruiel is the son of Lynette Jorman and Joe Jackson of St. Louis. He is employed at Jackson Diner in Jackson.
Son to Jonathan Lynn and Lesley Elizabeth Popp of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:20 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007. Name, Matthew Ryan. Weight, 8 pounds. Second child, first son. Mrs. Popp is the former Lesley Augspurger, daughter of Robert and Debbie Hawkins of Cape Girardeau and Kirk and Stephanie Augspurger of Loveland, Ohio. Popp is the son of Larry and Tammy Popp of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jerry Richard Stovall and Hannah Marie Lewis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:12 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007. Name, Noah Jackson. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Ms. Lewis is the daughter of Gary Lewis of Cape Girardeau and Dianna and George Class of Algoma, Wis. Stovall is the son of Rodney and Diana Stovall of Marble Hill, Mo., and Mike and Debbie Brown of Whitewater.
Son to John Paul Burger and Melanie Dawn Crump of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:33 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007. Name, Carter Michael. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 1/2 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Crump is the former Melanie LeDure, daughter of Wilma LeDure of Scott City. She is employed at J.C. Penney Styling Salon. Burger is the son of Nancy and Steve Webb and David Burger, all of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Daniel Ray Noble and Amber Nicole Garrard of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:21 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007. Name, Rebecca Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Garrard is the daughter of Sherri Garrard of Jackson and Robert Campbell. Noble is the son of Daniel Kinder of Jackson and Vivian Kinder of Oran, Mo. He is employed by Peerless Cleaning Service.