- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
McCLURE, Ill. -- The Rev. Steve and Patsy Pennington of McClure announce the engagement of their daughter, Keri Sharee Pennington, to Aaron Ray Boyd. He is the son of the Rev. Mark and Belynda Boyd of McClure.
Pennington is a senior at Shawnee High School in Wolf Lake, Ill.
Boyd is a home school graduate, and a graduate of SEMO Hairstyling Academy in Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Gibbs Barber Shop in Murphysboro, Ill.
A Feb. 14 wedding is planned at Ware United Pentecostal Church in Ware, Ill.