- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lacy Jae Cauble and Michael William Sanford exchanged vows Oct. 18, 2003, at Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City. The Rev. Robert Azinger performed the ceremony. Pianist was Shane Steck of Cape Girardeau. Vocalists were Mark and Lana Cook of Cape Girardeau and Stacey Cobb of Pittsburg, Ill.
Parents of the couple are John B. and Donna Cauble of Dongola, Ill., and Steve and Brenda Sanford of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Melissa Ezell of St. Louis, and matron of honor was Heather Phillips of Pittsburg. Bridesmaids were Lisa Sanford of Scott City, sister-in-law of the groom; Shelley Blakey of Sikeston and Tara Swan of Pinckneyville, Ill., sisters of the groom.
Steve Sanford Jr. of Scott City was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Shawn Sanford of Scott City, brother of the groom; Josh Miller of Scott City; John Blakey of Sikeston and Ryan Swan of Pinckneyville, both brothers-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Brent Raines and Jason Bickings of Scott City.
Candlelighter was Johnathon Cauble of Dongola, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Madison Whilemy, daughter of Jeff and Shanon Whilemy of Memphis, Tenn., and cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Lance Pruden, son of Jeremy and Sarah Pruden of Scott City.
Brittany and Hollie Cauble of Anna, Ill., cousins of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 17 at the parish hall.
Mrs. Sanford is a commercial loan processor at US Bank in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is employed at Cape Electrical Supply. He is pursuing a degree in industrial management at Southeast Missouri State University.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.