- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Diane Michelle Rauls and Joshua Abraham Zimmerman were united in marriage Nov. 8, 2003, at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church in Fredericktown, Mo. Monsignor William Stanton performed the ceremony. Organist was Brenda Kuhn and vocalist was Marlene Glenn.
The bride is the daughter of Terry and Janet Rauls of Fredericktown, Mo. Ronnie and Sherrel Zimmerman of Cape Girardeau are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Amy Rauls and matron of honor was Jaime Zimmerman.
Jacob Zimmerman was best man and groomsman was Christopher Kult. Ushers were David Dickman and Jeff Chapman.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the parish center.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.