- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Diane Michelle Rauls and Joshua Abraham Zimmerman were united in marriage Nov. 8, 2003, at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church in Fredericktown, Mo. Monsignor William Stanton performed the ceremony. Organist was Brenda Kuhn and vocalist was Marlene Glenn.
The bride is the daughter of Terry and Janet Rauls of Fredericktown, Mo. Ronnie and Sherrel Zimmerman of Cape Girardeau are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Amy Rauls and matron of honor was Jaime Zimmerman.
Jacob Zimmerman was best man and groomsman was Christopher Kult. Ushers were David Dickman and Jeff Chapman.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the parish center.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.