- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BENTON, Mo. -- Lana Jannin and Kyle Kneezle were united in marriage Sept. 27, 2003, at Unity Baptist Church in Benton. The Rev. Dennis Lowe performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of JoAnn Jannin of Perryville, Mo., and the late Dennis Jannin. Don and Arleen Kneezle of Benton are parents of the groom.
Maid of honor was Sarah Courtois of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amber Burnham and Apryl Sturtz of Perryville.
Curtis Kneezle of Benton was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Chris and Craig Kneezle of Benton, brothers of the groom. Guests were seated by Bruce Smith of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Ashton and Casey Allen, niece and nephew of the groom. They are the children of Brad and Lori Allen of Rockford, Ill.
Following the ceremony, a dinner reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The couple's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 26 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Kneezle is a graduate of Perryville High School.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School. He is employed at Imperial Painting and Drywall.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.