- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kendra Jean Hardin and Shaun Robert Brown were married May 23, 2003, at Trinity Lutheran Church in St. Louis. The Rev. David Marth performed the ceremony. Organist and soloist was Wes Kassulke of St. Louis. Readers were Joe Brown of Cape Girardeau, uncle of the groom, and Chet Klingbeil of Kansas City, Mo., uncle of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of George and Dottie Hardin of St. Louis. The groom is the son of R. Charlie and Doreen Brown of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Ann-Jeanette Bise of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Tammy Arvidson of Arnold, Mo., aunt of the bride; Dana Whaley and Sara Fuemmeler of Cape Girardeau; and Stephanie Taylor of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Jeremy Kuntze of Cape Girardeau served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Joshua Hardin of St. Louis, brother of the bride; Charles M. Brown of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom; Ronald Arvidson of Arnold, uncle of the bride; and Joshua Cross of Kansas City, Mo. Ushers were Andrew Rice and Christopher Raghebi of Arnold, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Cheyenne Bise, daughter of Ann-Jeanette Bise and niece of the bride. Junior bride was Madalyn Hardin, daughter of the bride, and junior groom was Austin Brown, son of the bride and groom.
Jamie Rice of Arnold, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Genesis Banquets and Catering in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 22 at The Old Spaghetti Factory in St. Louis.
Mrs. Brown is a graduate of Cleveland Junior Navy Academy High School, and attended Forest Park Community College. She is employed in the media department at Dicom Marketing Services Inc.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School, attended Southeast Missouri State University, and is attending the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is employed in the accounting department at GPI.
The couple is residing in Arnold.