- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ethan Lee Rivers of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Jan. 30, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Jan. 30, 2004, at Cape Girardeau, son of Michael Lee and Misty Summer Massa Rivers.
Survivors include his parents; maternal grandparents, Clinton and Debbie Massa Jr. of Marble Hill, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Charles and Rita Stephan of Jefferson City, Mo.; paternal grandfather, Jerry Rivers of California; maternal great-grandmother, Alma Stafford of Lodi, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, the Rev. Clinton and Marie Massa of Marble Hill; and paternal great-grandmother, Betty Clark of Jefferson City.
He was preceded in death by his maternal great-grandfather, paternal great-grandfather and paternal great-grandparents.
Graveside service will be at 2 p.m. Monday at McGee Chapel Cemetery in Grassy, Mo., with the Revs. Clinton Massa and Scott Moon officiating.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill is in charge of the arrangements.