- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BENTON, Mo. -- Demetra Westrich, 34, of Benton died Friday, Jan. 30, 2004, at the home of her mother in Morehouse, Mo.
She was born July 6, 1969, in Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Jeremiah "Pete" and Jo Anne Beck Dial. She and Clyde Westrich were married June 12, 1987, at Benton.
Westrich was a member of St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton.
Survivors include her father of Dauphin Island, Ala.; her mother; her husband; three sons, Trey Westrich, Joseph Westrich and Levi Westrich, all of Benton; a daughter, Mikayla Westrich of Benton; five brothers, Joe Dial of Bentonville, Ark., Darren Dial, Brian Dial, Brock Dial and Damon Dial, all of Morehouse; two sisters, Billie Dial of Bentonvill and Bettie McBrine of Fredrickton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton. There will be parish prayers at 6:30 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Denis Catholic Church, with the Rev. Normand Varone officiating. Burial will be in St. Denis Cemetery.