- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rebecca Jo Parrow, 54, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 2, 1953, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Robert Winder and Lyda Smith. She and Gene Parrow were married Feb. 22, 2002, in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Michael Edmundson of Potosi, Mo.; three daughters, Christy McAlister of East Cape Girardeau, Ill., Stephanie and Ashley Thomas of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Johnny Thomas officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.