- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BIEHLE, Mo. -- Clarence R. "Bobby" Meyer, 66, of Biehle died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2008, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Aug. 6, 1941, in Perry County, son of Elmer and Mathilda Wibbenmeyer Meyer. He and Janet A. Turnbough were married Dec. 28, 1963.
Meyer was a carpenter with Kiefner Bros. 22 years, then was a self-employed carpenter in home building and remodeling. He was a member of St. Maurus Catholic Church.
Survivors include two brothers, Roger and Richard Meyer of Biehle.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday and 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo. The parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Maurus Church, with the Rev. Tony Dattilo officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.