- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rev. Robert Burchyett
McCLURE, Ill. -- The Rev. Robert Lewis Burchyett, 91, of West Memphis, Ark., formerly of Cairo and McClure, Ill., died Monday, Dec. 31, 2007, at Broadway Health Center in West Memphis.
A celebration of life service will be held at noon today at Cairo Pentecostal Church. Bobby McCool will officiate, assisted by Charles McKinnies, Dan McKinnies, Bob McCool Sr. and Stephen Smith. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery near McClure.
Jones Funeral Home of Villa Ridge, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to Robert and Lawana Burchyett Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 2192, West Memphis, Ark., 72303, or to Lindsey Cemetery Association in McClure.