- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Richard Lee Horn, 81, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Dec. 31, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born May 3, 1926, in Lilbourn, Mo., son of Emerson B. and Edna R. Hammell Horn. He married Dorothy Lea Lane. She preceded him in death.
Horn served in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II with he 3rd Marine Division in the Pacific Theater.
He was a member of City of Straits Masonic Lodge Trinity 502.
Survivors include a son, Richard Horn of Beaumont, Texas; three sisters, Norma Henshaw of Cape Girardeau, Helen Gilbert and Colleen Russell of Memphis, Tenn.; and two grandchildren.
There is no public service.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.