The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Morgan Rae Starkey, 40, 201 Central Ave., Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and assault.
* Angela Michelle Wilburn, 28, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested by Sikeston Department of Public Safety on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines; for no operator's license and following too closely; and for failure to pay fine for failure to appear for expired license.
* Brian Allen Greer, 18, 206 County Road 565, Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Beverly Norlice Jones, 45, 629 William St., Sikeston, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Walter Totton, 46, 428 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance (marijuana).
* DeJuan Iquise McClung, 21, 508 Cape Meadows Circle, Apt. 27, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Melissa Tanyale Sayles, 23, 508 Cape Meadows Circle, Apt. 27, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
* Kyla Ray Miller, 19, 709 North St., Apt. 4, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
* Trent Edward Tollison, 23, 2849 Vista Lane, received a summons for dog at large.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Assorted jewelry, watches and money were reported stolen at 1510 Bessie St.
* Checks, eyeglasses and a cell phone were reported stolen at 3001 Wisteria Drive.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft.
* Two assaults were reported.
* A trespassing incident was reported.
* Two runaway juveniles were reported.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
* A child beyond parental control was reported.
* An instance of interference with custody was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft in the 300 block of North Shawnee Street was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 100 block of West Adams Street.