- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 02/01/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Michael Flynn, 19, of 238 Greenbriar, St. Louis, was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, speeding, no operator's license and false declaration.
Darlene Smith, 43, of 16 Bailiff, Dexter, Mo., was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right side of the road.
Arrests Richard Ozment, 39, of 808 E. First, Scott City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a no operator's license charge.
Mark Follweiler, 29, of Fairdealing, Mo., was arrested Saturday on a Ripley County warrant for burglary, possession of a controlled substance and stealing.
Summons Brandon Wendel, 22, of 1209 County Road 459, Oak Ridge, was issued a summons Saturday for littering in a park.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen Friday from D-Mart at 3276 William.
Clothing and jewelry were reported stolen from J.C. Penney Friday at 200 West Park Mall. A person was taken into custody in connection with the complaint.
A peace disturbance was reported Friday at 230 S. Ellis.