- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire reports 02/01/04
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items: At 4:36 p.m., an emergency medical service at 200 West Park Mall.
At 7:11 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1080 Linden, Apt. 18.
At 7:26 p.m., an alarm sounding at 725 N. Pacific.
At 9:57 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2807 Hopper.
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items: At 7:23 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1229 Missouri.
At 7:44 a.m., a car fire on Interstate 55.
At 10:56 a.m., a fire at 830 Surrie.
At 1:11 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3427 William.
At 2:39 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 2:55 p.m., an alarm sounding at 429 N. Frederick.