- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 1/2/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Emanuel W. Geiser, 719 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Erin Delaney, 318 N. West End Boulevard, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kristina Arnold, 7 Howe Crossing, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Tasheka L. Jones, 28, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear in court.
* Jerome A. Atchley, 29, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Shawn S. Carnell, 32, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Justin D. Statler of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Virginia Fornkohl, 308 William St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* William Debose of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Faderick Holmes, 228 W. Mary St., was arrested on suspicion of driving without a license.
* An assault was reported in the 500 block of South Sprigg Street.
* An assault was reported in the 800 block of Morgan Oak Street.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kings-highway, reported a theft of liquor.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 310 Broadway.
* Tires and a door were reported damaged at 1015 William St.
* Tires were reported damaged at 1013 William St.