- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)3
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)4
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Cyclist arrested after GPS finds home
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. -- Police arrested a man on suspicion of stealing a GPS receiver after the device apparently gave him away.
Amityville police said they stopped a 33-year-old man Saturday after they spotted him trying to ride a bicycle while carrying several items, including a car GPS unit.
Police said when the officer pressed the home button on the GPS, it displayed a nearby address. The resident of that home told police the device was his.