- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Keep Krajcir in a prison cell
To the editor:It is hard to believe Missouri officials want to spend time, money and effort to get Timothy Krajcir, the killer, here to charge him with still more murders. All they are doing is seeing to it he gets chauffeured around at taxpayer expense. For what? He's already convicted elsewhere and deserves to see nothing more than the four walls of that prison until the day he dies. What are our officials going to accomplish beyond getting their picture made with the killer?
BOB TODD, Piedmont, Mo.