- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Keep Krajcir in a prison cell
To the editor:It is hard to believe Missouri officials want to spend time, money and effort to get Timothy Krajcir, the killer, here to charge him with still more murders. All they are doing is seeing to it he gets chauffeured around at taxpayer expense. For what? He's already convicted elsewhere and deserves to see nothing more than the four walls of that prison until the day he dies. What are our officials going to accomplish beyond getting their picture made with the killer?
BOB TODD, Piedmont, Mo.