- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Keep Krajcir in a prison cell
To the editor:It is hard to believe Missouri officials want to spend time, money and effort to get Timothy Krajcir, the killer, here to charge him with still more murders. All they are doing is seeing to it he gets chauffeured around at taxpayer expense. For what? He's already convicted elsewhere and deserves to see nothing more than the four walls of that prison until the day he dies. What are our officials going to accomplish beyond getting their picture made with the killer?
BOB TODD, Piedmont, Mo.