- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Keep Krajcir in a prison cell
To the editor:It is hard to believe Missouri officials want to spend time, money and effort to get Timothy Krajcir, the killer, here to charge him with still more murders. All they are doing is seeing to it he gets chauffeured around at taxpayer expense. For what? He's already convicted elsewhere and deserves to see nothing more than the four walls of that prison until the day he dies. What are our officials going to accomplish beyond getting their picture made with the killer?
BOB TODD, Piedmont, Mo.