- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ST. LOUIS -- Betty J. Gliedt, 73, of St. Louis died Friday, Dec. 28, 2007, at St. Anthony's Medical Center.
She and Larry Gliedt were married. He preceded her in death. She and Donald Dietl were married. He preceded her in death.
She was a data entry clerk. Gliedt was a member of the Merry Mixers Square Dancing Club.
Survivors include a daughter, Joyce Hunter of Cape Girardeau; two sons, John Dietl, Bob Dietl; two sisters, Margaret Jurgens, Pat Hill; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her husbands.
Visitation is from 1 to 6 p.m. today at Kutis Affton Chapel in St. Louis.
Funeral is at 9 a.m. Monday at the chapel; a Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. at Assumption Catholic Church in St. Louis.
Interment will be at Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery in St. Louis.