- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Roberta Agnes Breig, 91, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 28, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Feb. 4, 1916, at Bloomsdale, Mo., daughter of Frank and Ida Carron Basler. She and George Breig were married May 9, 1939, at Bloomsdale, Mo. He preceded her in death.
Breig worked at International Shoe Co.
Survivors include a daughter, Dianna Rindle of Perryville, and a son, Wallie Breig of St. Louis.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 to 10:20 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Joe Williams officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.