- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police report 12/28/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Andrew D. Ligons, 21, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Shea R. Brady, 21, 540 Mockingbird Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to show proof of insurance and improper registration.
* Brock A. Boren, 21, 540 Mockingbird Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to show proof of insurance.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to stop at a stop sign and fleeing lawful detention by flight.
* Mark A. Crocker Jr., 21, 1813 Margaret St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* A man reported being robbed of money at 517 N. Silver Springs Road.
* Jewelry was reported stolen from 503 E. Rodney Vista Blvd.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gum and Push Pops.
* Cape Video, 510 Broadway, reported a video game was not returned.
* Bi-State, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall, reported the theft of shoes.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cigarettes.
* Pear Tree Inn, 3248 William St., reported nonpayment of a hotel bill.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 631 N. Main St.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* An assault was reported.
* Damage to the window of a door at 101 N. Ellis St. was reported.
* A vehicle tampering incident was reported by Enterprise Leasing, 807 William St.
* A 32-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 2500 block of Old Cape Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of East Independence Street.
* Harassment was reports in the 1300 block of Lenco Avenue.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2300 block of Garrett Lane.