- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Christian Xavier and Elizabeth Figueroa of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2007. Name, Lena Marie. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. Figueroa is the former Elizabeth Uelsmann, daughter of Larry and Joyce Uelsmann of Benton. She is manager and Figueroa is a horse trainer at El Tomaria Farm Inc. He is the son of Elsie Felix of Clover, S.C., and Eduardo Figueroa of Louisiana.
Daughter to Lane and Danielle Lummus of Chillicothe, Mo., St. Luke's Northland Hospital in Kansas City, Mo., 7:27 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007. Name, Sienna Lea. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Mrs. Lummus is the former Danielle Welker, daughter of Brad and Sharon Welker of Cape Girardeau. Lummus is the son of Jim and Linda Lummus of Cape Girardeau. He is manager of UPS Center of Chillicothe/Kirksville, Mo.
Son to Eric Stephen and Julie Ann Schuchardt of Cape Gir-ardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:21 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007. Name, Mark Jerome. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Eighth child, sixth son. Mrs. Schuchardt is the former Julie Klobe. Schuchardt is a salesman with Sanofi.