- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Don W. Butler, 57, of Olmsted died Sunday, Dec. 23, 2007, at Massac Memorial Hospital in Metropolis, Ill.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at Bethel Temple Church of God in Christ at Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the church, with elders Dexter Hurt and James Watkins officiating. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery near Olmsted.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.