- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Michael Linsenmeyer, 33, of St. Charles, Mo., died Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2007, at St. Joseph Hospital in St. Charles.
He was born May 17, 1974, in St. Charles, son of Charles and Virginia Linsenmeyer.
Linsenmeyer was a graduate of the Academy of the Sacred Heart, Duchesne High School, Georgetown University and University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law.
He was an assistant prosecuting attorney with Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney's Office.
Survivors include his parents of St. Charles; a friend, Sierra Nance; five brothers, Chuck (Monika) Linsenmeyer, John Linsenmeyer, Dave Linsenmeyer, Peter (Jacki Smoot) Linsenmeyer, Andrew Linsenmeyer; five sisters, Sue (Jeff) Rioux, Katie (Peter) Malia, Sarah (Phillip Zwingle) Linsenmeyer, Claire (Brad Frish) Linsenmeyer, Francie Linsenmeyer. He was a dear uncle, nephew, cousin and friend to many.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Mary Therese Linsenmeyer.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday at Baue Funeral Home in St. Charles.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in St. Charles. Interment will be in St. Peter Cemetery at St. Charles.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Academy of Sacred Heart Outreach Programs, 619 N. Second St., St. Charles, Mo., 63301, or St. Augustine's Church, attention Rev. Bob Gettinger, 1371 Hamilton Ave., St. Louis, Mo., 63112.