Cape/Jackson police report 12/27/07
Thursday, December 27, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy L. Lockridge, 17, 800 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* A domestic assault and endangering the welfare of a child were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Oak Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 200 block of North Russell Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 700 block of Broadridge Drive.
* A request to check welfare was reported at Morgan and Oak streets.