- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police report 12/26/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jenna M. Snow, 21, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for fail to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* James D. Summers, 41, of Carbondale, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Donald W. Reeves, 34, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for parole absconder.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of driving while intoxicated, driving while license revoked, failure to maintain lane position and driving with no seat belt.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of domestic assault.
* An assault was reported at 1 S. Kingshighway.
* Macy's, 100 West Park Mall, reported a theft of clothing. Kelly M. Seabaugh, 28, 173 Route W, No. 102, and Deborah F. Seesing, 52, 173 D. St., were arrested in connection with the incident.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen in a robbery at Pacific and William streets.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a memory card stolen. Malinda D. Hill, age not given, of Scott City, was arrested in connection with the incident.
* A battery was reported stolen at 2200 Bloomfield Road.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Jasper's, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* License plate renewal tabs were reported stolen at 331 Bellevue St.
* A burglary and theft were reported at 429 N. Frederick St.
* A front driver's side door and window were reported damaged at 909 Jefferson Ave. CDs were also reported stolen.
* A passenger's side window was reported damaged at 433 S. Sprigg St. CDs were also reported stolen.
* A portable marquee sign was reported damaged at Cape Community Church, 2222 Bloomfield St.
* The rear view mirror of a vehicle was reported damaged at 2825 Themis St.
* A door and window were reported damaged at 601 Boxwood Drive.
* A window of a vehicle was reported damaged at 3019 William St.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A missing juvenile was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 1800 block of Oak Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 2200 block of Watson Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 2100 block of Watson drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 2100 block of Watson Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of Mulberry Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1800 block of Mulberry Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 500 block of Mulberry Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2500 block of Garrett Lane.
* A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.