- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)2
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)2
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
During 2007, Southeast Missouri State University has unveiled two major additions to its campus.
The first was the River Campus, a state-of-the-art visual and performing arts facility that has drawn rave reviews from community members and students.
More recently, the university dedicated its $8.5 million aquatic center, another top-notch facility aimed at attracting students to the Cape Girardeau campus. Like the River Campus, the community at large will be able to use the aquatic center.
Anyone 16 years or older can use the aquatic center for $5 per visit or buy a semester membership (roughly five months) for $95. Parents may bring younger children to the facility during designated "break" times which includes the Christmas break, the summer break and weekends from 5 p.m. Friday through 5 p.m. Sunday.