- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PATTON, Mo. -- Karen M. Rhyne, 50, of Perryville, Mo., died Saturday, Dec. 22, 2007 at the home of her daughter in Patton.
Rhyne was born Sept. 23, 1957, in Perryville, daughter of Lynn and Barbara Jordan Hanquist. She married Dale Rhyne Aug. 25, 1973, in Perryville.
She worked at Ponderosa Restaurant in Perryville.
She is survived by her husband; four daughters, Dala Rector of Patton, Kelley Rhyne and Lindsay Rhyne, both of Perryville, and Cindy Litterst of St. Mary, Mo.; a son, Johnny Rhyne; her father; four sisters, Charlynn Winkler, Cathy Boxdorfer, Gwen Head and Marilyn Mitchell, all of Perryville; two brothers, Brad Hanquist and Craig Hanquist, both of Perryville; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. at the funeral home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. James Catholic Church in Crosstown, Mo., with the Rev. Art Trapp officiating. Burial will be at St. James Church Cemetery.