- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to David Paul and Christy Renee Rains of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:08 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007. Name, Brooke Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Rains is the former Christy Cummings, daughter of Cheryl Mask and David Mask of Cape Girardeau. Rains is the son of Eddy Rains and Paul Rains of Cape Girardeau.
Son to William Anthony and Jennifer Leigh Brown of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:34 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007. Name, Gabriele Scott. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Sixth child, second son. Mrs. Brown is the former Jennifer Stringer, daughter of Patsy Stringer of Jackson. She is employed at Auburn Creek Assisted Living. Brown is the son of William and Maryellen Brown of Owensboro, Ky. He is employed at Inland Marine.
Son to Tim C. and Arika B. Winborne of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:27 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007. Name, Tannon Foy. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Winborne is the former Arika Lucy, daughter of Ken and Pam Lucy of Jackson. She is a music teacher with Jackson School District. Winborne is the son of Carolyn Winborne of Mount Olive, Miss., and the late Gilbert Winborne. He is pastor of worship and students at Crossroads Fellowship.
Daughter to John William and Staci Dawn Hackworth of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:39 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, 2007. Name, Baylee Kay. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Hackworth is the daughter of Tana Kettles and Scott Beetley of Sikeston, Mo. Hackworth is the son of Jerry and Kathy Hackworth of Dalton, Ark., and Danny and Sandy Brickell of Sikeston. He is employed at Sam's Club.
Son to Byron Dwayne Bonner II and Detra Marie Whitney of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:03 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, 2007. Name, Byron Dwayne III. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Whitney is the daughter of Marie Stevenson of Cape Gir-ardeau and Timothy Whitney of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at National Assets Recovery Service. Bonner is the son of Byron Bonner Sr. and Glynis Bonner of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to Caleb Jon Calvin and Tori Lynn Greenley of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:35 a.m. Monday, Dec. 17, 2007. Name, Brynna Rae. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Greenley is the former Tori Sheldon, daughter of Lonny and Mary Sheldon of Fredericktown, Mo. She is a pharmacy technician at Saint Francis. Greenley is the son of Linda Crader and Dennis Middleton of Cape Girardeau and Carlton Greenley of Advance, Mo. He is a supervisor at Midwest Sterilization Corp.
Son to Daniel Robert Murakami and April Dawn Turner of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:12 p.m. Monday, Dec. 17, 2007. Name, Robert Paul. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 1/2 ounces. Ms. Turner is the former April Goad, daughter of Carolyn Hudson and Denny Hudson of Florissant, Mo. Murakami is the son of Christine Murakami and Robert Murakami of Cape Gir-ardeau. He is self-employed.