- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
HORN LAKE, Miss. -- Margaret McFall, 76, of Horn Lake, Miss., formerly of Scott City, died Saturday, Dec. 22, 2007, at home.
She was born July 31, 1931, at Oakdale, La., daughter of Weaver Ora and Mary Elizabeth Catron Woolsey. She and George McFall were married Sept. 9, 1949, at Piggott, Ark.
She was a machine operator for Bemis Bag Co. in Peoria, Ill. McFall was a member of Cornerstone Assembly of God Church in Southaven, Miss.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Robert McFall of Salem, Mo., Dennis and George McFall, both of Olive Branch, Miss.; a daughter, Melba Skaggs of Hernando, Miss.; a brother, Ernie Woolsey of Couer D'Alene, Idaho; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, five brothers and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from noon to 1 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. Funeral is at 1 p.m. Monday at the chapel.
Burial is Monday at Lightner Cemetery in Scott City.