- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jaime Leigh Bollinger and Matthew Thomas Ludwig exchanged vows Oct. 13, 2007, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Boswell performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux.
Parents of the couple are Ken and Cindy Bollinger of Benton, Mo., and Tom and Chris Ludwig of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Sarah Ludwig of Farmington, Mo., sister of the groom. Matron of honor was Carrie Mack of Benton, sister of the bride.
Stacey Ford of Rockford, Ill., was best man. Groomsman was Brian Gohn of Jackson. Ushers were Joey Mack of Benton, Michael Risch of Farmington, and Clint Farrar of Jackson.
Flower girl was Laurel Mack, daughter of Joey and Carrie Mack and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Jacob Farrar, son of Clint and Robyn Farrar.
Sarah Bollinger, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Francine's.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 12 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Bollinger is a 2000 graduate of Kelly High School, and a 2005 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Community Caring Council.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Chartwell's Dining and Catering Services.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.