- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Angela Shaw and Shawn D. Williams were married Oct. 27, 2007, on a mountain top in Gatlinburg, Tenn.
The bride is the daughter of John and Janet Bradshaw of Warrenton, Mo., and Donnie and Yolanda Shaw of Lake Port, Calif. The groom is the son of Cornelia Williams and Hubert Rutherford of Cape Girardeau.
Escorting the bride was her father, and a brother, Donnie Shaw Jr.
Maid of honor was Kelsea Job, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Whitney Williams, daughter of the groom, and Abby Job, sister of the bride.
Shawn Williams Jr. served his father as best man. Groomsmen were Trevor Bradshaw, brother of the bride, and Cameron Williams, son of the groom.
Ringbearer was Ryan Bradshaw, brother of the bride.
The reception was held at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg. Server was Emily Roussel of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Williams is an engineer with SAF-Holland in Warrenton, Mo.
The groom is a manager with Sam's Club in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip in Tennessee, the couple resides in Warrenton.