- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cathryn Renee Watkins and Christopher Lee Jones were married Nov. 17, 2007, at the Rose Ben Inn in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Denny Lumos performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Vernon and Linda Watkins of Jackson and Donald and Deborah Jones of Oak Ridge.
Maid of honor was Brett Jones, sister of the groom, and matron of honor was Jill Watkins, sister-in-law of the bride, both of Jackson.
Cole and Jacob Criddle, sons of the bride, were best men.
Ringbearer was Wyatt Rose, son of Brett Jones and Mark Rose and nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the inn.
Mrs. Jones is a 1991 graduate of Jackson High School, received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999, and a master of arts from Southern Illinois University in 2004. She is pursuing a doctorate in the brain and cognitive sciences program at SIU. She is a psychology instructor at Southeastern Illinois College in Harrisburg.
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Jackson High School. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1993 to 1998. He is employed by Union Pacific Railroad.
The couple resides in Carterville, Ill.